14 ways I build up and empower my daughters
Social media, internet, the fast pace... All perks I love, but they also amplify all our problems from competition, body image, self-confidence, media portrayal of women and girls make raising confident little girls that much harder.
It is so important to build them up daily and prepare them to face a world design to break them down.
These a few ways I build and encourage my daughters using God's word.
Identity - Teach them to know who they are!
- You are my daughter,
- you are beautiful,
- you are smart,
- you are a child of God! You are enough!
- You are valuable! You are amazing!
- You are created for a specific purpose.
- You are special! you are not statistics!
Affirmation - Get them grounded in who they are
- You are a mighty woman of God,
- you are a woman of honesty, character, and integrity!
- You are the head and not the tail!
- you are above and not beneath.
- You are blessed in the city and bless in the field. No weapon form against you shall prosper.
- You are a winner, not a loser!
- You are a leader, not a follower!
Repeat it enough time, hopefully, before I have to release them to the world they will believe it.